Tuesday, August 14, 2007

FAILURES - A PART OF LIFE

EVERYTHING IS DESTINED TO EVERYONE

As per the well-known saying "Man proposes,God disposes", anything Unpredicted can happen in anyone's life. I am no exception to this. In this post,I like to share the lesson that life taught me through my placements.

It was February 2007, our placement officials gave the list of first 6 recruiting companies that were planned to come in march. So Everyone of us started preparing that placement bible, Quantitative by R.S.Agarwal. The First one to recruit us was the software giant,the TATA. As I went through the previous year aptitude questions, i cleared the online test then went on to the technical round which lasted for 10 minutes. But, to my surprise, my name was found neither in the selected nor the rejected list of candidates. Then, I had to attend my second round of technical in which I was asked to answer from 8 subjects for about an hour. Then, went to HR and got rejected. There TATA told me tata :( . As it was my first company,I dint feel much.

With lots of hope, Started preparing for my dream company, the COGNIZANT. But unfortunately, I dint clear up their written. I felt a bit ashamed of not clearing it.I felt that I was not certain to "Experience the Uncertainty" Then, it was WIPRO's Technical round where i was stressed that much. But, I answered all my questions confidently. Even now, I wonder why am thrown out. I cant even digest the fact that the panel in which I attended my interview was a rejection panel. I don't mean to say that " I did everything well, but he rejected me". I was depressed a lot which everyone of my friends know. They all were trying to console me. But, I can never set my mind. Was very dejected for the next three days.Later, consoled myself saying that I might not have been to his expectations.

Later,companies made their way but there were no sign of me clearing the written and the Great Destructor,the GD. According to me, I feel that it was my (bad) voice that eliminated me in every company. As I was not used to much of FAILURES in life
, everything seemed to be big and new.

FRIENDSHIP:


It is my sin if I don't mention my friends support here. It was my Friends who gave me lots and lots of confidence. Got several msgs from everyone which boosted up my confidence level. Especially the msgs which read " This is hw our real life vl b.Lots of challenges...", " U wil get wat is written in ur head!, its reality!Don lose hopes !" and so on.... As this message notes, I was made to believe FATE at this instant which ruled me effectively. I also got a mail which contained in it the following two msgs:

Mess 1: With such beautiful life in our hands, most of us do not even thank God for what he has given us, but rather complain about things that we do not get. I am no exception to this.

Mess 2: Think of people who don even have a single person to be called as "their friend", "their mom and dad". When things go wrong for sometime it doesn't mean that its the end of the world. When u r depressed, u spread negative energy around u which affects the people who care for you. So accept things and facts of life. Live every day. Face it.
This mail made my mind-set clear and made me very much confident.Loads of thanks to my friend,the sender of this mail.

"Friendship is not measured by the happiest moments we spend together,but by the way we care n share our friend's sorrows whenever its needed".

My friends did it. According to me, "My FrIeNdS r AlWaYs GrEaT !!!"

  • Every sentence must have a full stop.
  • Every failure gave me an experience.
  • Every individual is destined to get something big.

It was July 25th, Mphasis, so called an EDS company came for recruitment. As usual, the pre-placement talk was held. Then, we all had to take up our written whose results were announced in an hour. It was 16 of us who got selected for the interview (tech + HR). My HR interview was very jocular. I felt that I did it well and was confident. Then attended my tech round where I was stressed to the core. The tech HR dint even see my face. He was asking all the questions to the wall nearby. I answered all my questions but was not all that good. I thought I am gone. But, to my surprise, I got selected. Thank GOD.

A Special Thanks to each n every heart that prayed for my goodness. Its all done only because of my Friends.Thanking u all once again.

LIFE is . . .

Life is a battle ; You must tackle ;
Life is a race ; You must trace ;
Life is just an ice cream ; Taste it before it melts ;

Everyone of us will get what is written in our head! Its the Reality! dont deny this fact.
Jus wanna convey "Everything is destined to Everyone"

Celebrate life! Keep going!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. hey nice way presenting u r feelings da....
    But the thing is life has thought me something different.
    -Don't ever believe a freind,u may be dropped in to big pit any time.World is like use and throw. They(Friends) use u and throw away.This is happening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice narration of ur experiences da.... do believe in frnship!! hold on to ur frns... and be careful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought provoking one indeed... Gud tht u kept ur cool all these days.. Wonder whether i cd hav been like u... But, finally, u did it and thtz what matters most da!!! Friends are always with u da atleast till this yr, practically speaking... Gud blog da... Add a few templates here and thr and it will be perfect ... Keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vamsee:
    nice to hear da. But,In Friendship, None is perfect even am not.But,I trust my friends a lot!
    @vijay's:
    yeah, will keep believing my frns and will decorate my blogs with more templates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey the placements phase u'v written on brings back my terror moments too da....but as we said nambalaum recruit panna oru "mango head" varuvan...an so has happened... nice to see the sun smilling down upon u yet again...keep up the good work...

    adios!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tat day my browse was not working properly..so din commaent..pretty way of expressing things..think this blog has given even more gr8 look..nice go ahead n post many things such as this...enjoy life

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Divya:
    Yeah, will be coming with new ideas and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EVERYTHING IS DESTINED TO EVERYONE
    ---------------------------------

    tru but one cannot depend on fate all the time..its how u take things and how u look at it...
    --------------------------------

    Don't ever believe a freind,u may be dropped in to big pit any time.World is like use and throw. They(Friends) use u and throw away.This is happening to me.
    ------------------------------------
    I strongly don accept what ever u friend has mentioned..jus because his friends are not supportive doesnt mean..everyone is as such..am not writing this cuz he spoke against me...jus tryin to point out his negative attitude.
    Remember: when u point ur fingers at some one remember 3 points are pointing at u...
    ------------------------------------
    The blog was a good one.. appreciate it..but thought there were few grammatical errors.. i appreciate it.Happy that u accepted my words... thanks for being my friend..
    -----------------------------------
    always remember: don ever keep a count of what good things u did to other people.. keep doing good even if they hurt u..FOrgivin is godliness.
    HAve a great life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats really nice post da. Recollecting the past and narrating it.
    I agree to ur point that "Everything is destined to Everyone".

    Looking forward for more confidence boosting post from u.

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...