Thursday, April 3, 2008

Face Painting

March 18th:

It was my "Dream came true" day! Till that moment, I was feeling very guilty that I have not taken part in any of our college or department activities or so. But on march 18th, I was called up by my close friend to get involved in the face painting contest. He is a good artist and a very good designer too. We, soon decided the concept of " Wherever we go, Whatever we do, there are a millions of eyes watching us around ". The contest was over and I heard that we bagged the third prize. A special thanks to my friend for beautifying my face at least for a single day! Waiting for the photo. Will upload it the more sooner I receive the same.

Ragha Rockz...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...