Monday, December 10, 2007

Unforgettable School Days

My Higher Secondary School life:

I did my higher secondary at SRM Nightingale Matriculation Hr. Sec. School. I took computer science as my major. In our school, there were two sections A1 and A2 for computer science students . I was put into A2 section where there were only two from my Xth circle of friends. Rest all seem to be new. Was very much worried about missing my old friends.

As usual,Occupied a seat in the first row. It took about a week to mingle with everyone, thereby my high school journey started with a mathematics hour. In my class, there was a guy who appeared to be gigantic. I was frightened at the very look of him. Then, at lunch, he came to us and asked ("indha sum enaku puriyavae illa da, ungalaku poda theriyuma??"). Hope now you would have guessed who is he. As the days passed by, we all came closer and realized friendship in everyone of us. We were binded and shared all the crazy pranks possible.

About my Teachers:

Firstly, I would like to mention about our class teacher Mr.Muthuraman. He handled chemistry for us in both XIth and XIIth. He is not only a guide but a friend to all of us. We enjoy all his hours. The best part of my XIIth std is the lab hours where we just do all the unnecessary things necessarily. "sridhar, yaarellam lab coat podalayo, athana peraiyum veliya anupu"... was the ever best dialog (edited version censored) of Muthu's and he was very famous for instant kalaai's.

Secondly, I would tell about our French master Mr.Natrajan. He is simply amazing. He speaks as if the world is just a tiny ball and asks why the people struggle to play with it. He had helped me in many ways. He is a person whom I respect forever. He has great morals and had preached moral values to all of us. Really a great individual with whom everyone likes to share their thoughts with.

Thirdly, its undoubtedly our English madam Mrs.Girija Muralidharan. A sweet and a very humorous lady. It all started with "Fall Of The Eve". Whatsoever we forget, I could never forget "Fall Into The Eve" story. She taught us not only the lessons but also the way we should be and the behavior we should possess and so on... ( Frank ah solla pona, naanum oru alavuku english la type paren na, adhuku indha madam oru kaaranam). Good at producing spontaneous comedies.

Coming to mathematics, it is Mr.Dayalan who comes into the class, teaches and moves out (Kadamai Kanniyam Kattupaadu). "Zero mark pa, FAIL mark pa" was the most funniest of his dialogs. He takes care of every student and gets depressed if anyone seems to be not performing well but we, as students had never given way to his words. We did whatever we liked.

Then, I could never forget our physics master Mr.Karthikeyan alias K->A->K->A . "some more Oral questions are possible". We all had teased him to the core, no no even beyond the core. We guys had never entered into our physics laboratory as we had never completed our observations and records. A typical physics teacher who don't even know the spelling for "viscosity".

Last but not the least, I would like to mention about our computer science madam Ms.Sripriya. She is the one with whom we can speak openly whatever we feel like. I had spent most of my hours at our computer lab just sitting and gossiping with her. Had many friendly fights with her. She is very friendly to all of us.

About my Friends:

I would term my higher secondary school life as the most enjoyed days only because of friends. Friends are always a treasure to be with. I got very good friends in my higher secondary and as mentioned, we were all united and there were equalities between us. I liked all the students of my class and there were no ego that one is the best and the other is not likewise. Everyone seemed to be jovial, witty, broad minded, funny (what not!) and all we experienced is only happiness and joy. Though we had fights in between, it all ended up with a positive note. Many many incidents had took place.. Unable to put them in words. Only thing that i could tell my friends is " I could never ever forget you all my dear friends".... ( Friendship to be continued in the next post). If you have any misunderstandings (with someone) in your heart, please forgive and don't forget. Forgiving is Godliness.

XII A2 Rockz!

Friendship Forever Buddies!

Do comment. Happy Life...!

9 comments:

  1. Im reminded of lot of incidents of my skool days wen i read urs..
    cool
    keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blogs revelas that u r a padips...{most of d first benchers are so}..he..he..
    a nice blog man..
    its exactly the other way in college..isnt? we hardly respect any staffs and always crib about them./..dont we?
    " teachers n frends at school are like wet cement..they leave an impression on us forever.."..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good.nice to know the respect you have for others in life. Way to go.
    Cheers
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man... So, i can come to a conclusion that most of ur staff were too very friendly.. Sumthng nice really.. Particularly ur CSE mam.. We too had staffs like tht but very few... And u dont need to tell about friends da... They always rock.. U neednt mention cos its universally approved.. And hey, unga physics sir madhri engalukku chemistry mam da... She was crying in the office room with our Princi complaining about our class... We had gone out of limit then.. Will post on tht soon.. in ma blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi da..I did not read your post fully and not intrested too . The reason is you can see in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gud work man,.. This is the first blog i ve ever read fully,.. ;).. So superb, tat i got every incidents As a slideshow, tat u mentioned here.. Unforgettable dude!!! M very glad, tat u ve mentioned abt me in ur very first para,.. Thanxxx chellam... Proud 2 b a very gud frnd of urs..

    Wit lots of luv,
    Vnod.. (@ 7hills,as u call me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tat was cool... nt everyone will ve such good experiances at school level.. school days always has the most unforgettable memories in everyone's life... if i get a chance i would defn like to go back to my school days.. nice to hear tat u had such good teachers n friends..
    carry on buddy... good work...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet memories....those r d unforgettable and priceless memories da chanceaa illa ....those lunch hours , chemistery and kaka period, mgm and queens land tour ,our friends... and last but nt least tat farewell day with dew on every"buddies" eyes.... v rocked and will rock in d future 2gether da

    with luv
    Satish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude, simply superb..! you forgot Dhyalan sir's another popular dialog---> Aabathu pa, aabathu..!! lolz...

    Nice work da, i felt like reading my most favorite book after years..!

    I m sure to follow your blog regularly..! :)

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...