Friday, October 26, 2007

A TRUE FRIEND

A true friend never walks away.
A true friend looks out for you.
A true friend will always stay.

A true friend will guard your secrets
like a precious gift.
A true friend is there for you,
to give you a helpful lift.

A true friend tries to make you smile,
tries to replace that frown.
They may not always succeed,
but they rarely let you down.

These arms are open for you,
this heart of mine does care
and when I think you need me,
I'll try to always be there for you.

I'll listen to your fears,
I promise not to laugh,
Comfort your falling tears,
I'll make this friendship last.

I'll keep you close to my heart,
I'll always hold you dear,
Even when we're miles apart,
Even when you're here.

I hope I am to you,
You are everything to me.
For the friendship we have
is a special one indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...