Sunday, January 20, 2008

Eat Outs:

Sometimes we need to commend to the daily newspapers for giving us some useful information especially the supplements. Many a times I used to ignore information such as the “Eat outs”. I mean who would want to look at the paper for such information! After all in a place like Chennai, most people are foodies and do know where to go and what suits best for them.

Anyways, I happened to read this article on “Eat Outs” in a daily paper. Today, being a Sunday, I did not have any particular agenda in my mind. Just thought I will spend my Sunday lazying around and enjoying my favorite hobby blogging and sleeping! This did not happen though…

What caught my attention was an article on “Mansukhs”, a well known eatery for residents of T.nagar. Such a unique name for a restaurant is what caught my eye! I started reading the article with sudden interest and learnt that the restaurant serves all kinds of North Indian food …stressing on the fact that the food is very home like and tasty, It further read that they serve a special spread of delicious items on Sundays. The menu items were mentioned and the list was huge!

Soon called up my friend who is very eager to taste Gol-Gappas, after about an hour, we were at the restaurant. Following is my report on the place. Though I am not an official reporter (:-)

1. Location: A very serene area within chennai called “T. Nagar”(ha ha).
2. Decor: A complete North Indian Dhaba like ambience. I was really impressed with the aesthetical look.
3. Food: The lunch was served in a neat manner. The spread of items was huge. I should say it was every similar to the wedding “oota” (meaning “food”). The only difference being - the food was mouth-watering, appetizing and very tasty!
4. People: The waiters were very hospitable and treated everyone as one big family.
5. Price: Not very expensive ..but can easily fit within one’s budget.

3 comments:

  1. what about the price in that restaurant .. you said not expensive .. how you are saying it is not expensive...state me with an example

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx 4 d back link..
    indeed mansukh makes my mann as well as my mouth sukh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kou:

    Thank you mann. Lets keep visiting there often yo....

    @Sadesh:

    Let me make it clear. You will get a pakka North Indian Bhel Puri for NOT less than 20 bugs.. It is only 18 Rs here...

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...