Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Valuable Day it was!

This new year eve happened to be a very exciting day for me. At around 6 in the evening, one of my schoolmate came home and as usual started speaking off with each other. The way he spoke made me wonder struck. It was so sweet of him. We were talking about our schoolmates and their plans for the next two years. I felt his words to be more valuable. It was very jovial at the same time very interesting. I was just moved off by his words. I consider it a valuable evening.

Then, at about 8 went with two of my other mates to marina and then to city center. There joined a group of four. Enjoyed the New Year celebrations and returned to home at 11. Then, as usual, logged into Orkut, Wished everyone a happy New Year at 12. So, a sweet evening. This seem very simple to you people. But,it is special for me as it was the first time I celebrated New Year by not staying at home.

5 comments:

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...