Monday, March 17, 2008

Got My Offer!

Hi people, there are some instances in life which none could ever forget. Likewise, today happened to be a great day at college as we guys received the Offer Letter from our recruited companies. I felt very happy the moment I got mine from our principal. I consider it to be one of the very important moment in my life.


At this point, I like to share some two points with you friends. Firstly, I like to extend my hearty congratulations to one and all who had received their offer letters. Secondly, the words I would like to convey to people who are not placed are “Don’t Lose Your Hope”. Great things always come late!

Happy Life Buddies!!!

Keep in touch!

3 comments:

  1. hi da... surely march 17th will be a memorable day for everyone f who r placed.. dat was d day all wer waiting for,... nice post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive waited for one year and two days for this to happen...wasent so happy as i was that day even when i got placed as many of my friends dint get placed...but that day all of us got it together which doubled my happiness...Last March 15 got placed and this March 17 got my offer at last...one long year gone..its as if some one month or so...god!!!
    Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anitha:
    Yeah... How could everyone forget this day?. You are right!

    @Divya:

    Hmmm true! All of your friends got the offer on the same Good!

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...