Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maternity Clothing

Let me try a different kind of post over here. Are you the one who ogle all those girls wherever you pass by? Have you ever seen those pregnant ladies with tight clothes often? I wonder why do they wear tight fits while good maternity clothes are available. When I break out at work, I tend to see such ladies who feel a bit uneasy to walk because of their tight clothing. There are good loose fits for them and they can readily wear it and could feel comfortable. The reason I say this is that it will be more comfortable for that baby too. At the end of the day, the baby should be born with all prosperity and good health. Though I don't have more knowledge on this, at the very look of them, It makes me think that they are into trouble.

Recently, my elder sis delivered a baby boy and he is looking so cute and when I saw him the first day, I was scared to touch his skin as it was very soft and he was wheatish in color. My dad and mom provided my sis with all that she wants for the past nine months right from the proper clothing. So friends, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...