Friday, May 7, 2010

Sport Shoes!

Today being Friday, it was full of fun at work. It is not only for the reason that the next two days are off but also for the reason that we guys can wear business in-formals with sport shoes. In that way, it gives me an opportunity to wear my Nike SB to work so that I could show it to my colleagues. Nike skate shoes makes me comfortable. They come in various colors in all sizes. I own a team red colored shoe. When I browsed online, I liked that color and so I bought it. Moreover, the usual ones being black or white, I thought this color would suit me well. I was half-minded till it was delivered home but on the very look of it, I felt very much satisfied. To my surprise, the skate shoes attracted everyone at work and two of my fellow friends placed their orders right away with no second thoughts. It is the look that matters me the most. The advantage with Nike is that we can wear it without even wearing the socks. But believe, I had never been to work without socks. Gags, order it now and if you need any assistance or some more info on this, please do contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...