Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where there is a Friend, there is a way!

It's been quite a long time since I am into blogging! Life is a mixture of happy and sad moments. If your time is good, you will be appreciated or safe-guarded even for those mistakes you have done and if it is bad, you will be blamed no matter how good you are. Am in the later part now. From May 1, day by day life is getting worse.

There are two things that make me off. Firstly, the work load is too heavy that I just can't handle the pressure at my workplace. The result of which always ends with shouting at someone either @ home or @ work. Secondly, the relationships with people. I don't find time to care for my dear ones as I wish to and my greatest problem I face is that when I talk to somebody over the phone or in person, a misunderstanding arises in some way or the other. I am really worried that I am losing out relationships. Is this the guru's effect? At last I am also made to believe these superstitions. The charm and my self confidence is decreasing everyday.

A week ago, had a dine with one of my best friend who made me realize life is so simple. I understood many a things form his conversation. Nobody is permanent and its natural to give way for misunderstanding. Life can be enjoyed in several ways. Stop worrying about things that hurt you. Give way to love, care and affection. The best liner was:

You need to make choices and you should never look back!


3 comments:

  1. Hey wherever u go, there would be challenges to be faced, nothing comes free, be it even peace of mind especially at work place for the sal we draw... some ppl r lucky to have good ppl around, whereas most r unlucky... take my case, I am the most unlucky person with respect to work... but never will I think of being sad, but it actually made me strong... and it is coz of tht, I usually had atleast two offers at any point in time :), so it made me bring out my strength... so this is wht I would advice, dont crib abt work, ppl never like others growing, so jus jump, thts d only way to grow!!! Never be in a company for more than two yrs... by then ur list of enemies would have increased!!! he he... sounds childish, but thts the truth... keep moving jobs and by the time ppl start finding faults, learn wht u can in tht place and move out!! Thts the secret my boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Ravi..this piece of adivise is for all working ppl..none get escaped form the hapazards that happen @ work...we just have to go with it......good to blog at these times :-)

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...